Monday, December 12, 2011

Elf on a Shelf.....she arrived today ♥

My daughter just discovered the tale old story of the elf on a shelf.  We were shopping today and I came across a girl elf, just what she asked for.  She doesn't believe in Santa anymore and truth be told I don't even think she truly believes in such things as elves.  The one thing I do know is that I still have a 9 yr old little girl who believes in the spirit of Christmas and the miracle of Jesus birth that it stands for.  So until she is older and the little things don't matter anymore, (hopefully that never happens) I will make all these moments as special as I can not because we believe in something unbelievable, but because sometimes it's just fun to believe in something...


She's got her hands in the advent calendar .....no no that gift is NOT for you!!!  tee hee



No comments: