Tuesday, January 31, 2012

YUKI PRIMA

I'm not even sure if I am allowed to blog about this but sometimes there is something on your  mind that you just have to get out, if I don't I think I will have my life's savings gone.  

Just a note:  I am a stay at home mom for the most part, I dabble in business, however I am a thrifty shopper but usually after CHA or during when I see all the floor videos there are a few products that stand out to me like I want those this coming year and I will work very hard at earning them, or else I will sell old stuff to get it, out with the old in with the new, that's how I roll.

Here is my new item I am coveting...the entire YUKI collection from Prima.  It's all I think about when I am crafting how much fun for a girl this paper and stamp set would be, I know do I need it?  NO!!!  Do I want it yes, does Prima know how to market to someone like me with a little girl....FOR SURE!

Here's YUKI:

2 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

Super cute, I can understand why you would want it

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Hee hee thanks Kim, I very rarely buy an entire collection but this whole set has me in awe I am saving up now for it.