Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Cake Boss....Buddy Valastro

Last night we had the opportunity to see Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss.  It was amazing, and he seemed like such a down to earth person even though he is super duper successful.  My daughter always loved his show and from the time she was 2 yrs old would say she wanted to be a chef when she grew up.  He only helped to encourage that and I was honored to be in the midst of such loving kindness from someone we wish we knew on a more personal level.  He is a success in more than one way and we will never forget that experience.  Here are some photos, a few closeups thanks to my friendy, Loretta who has the most amazing camera!  Molly's daddy even caught her a cupcake in mid air (let me tell you it was yummers!)

My daughter, on the left, and her little friend.




Mauritzio at the merch stand


This was my friends son in the middle, he ran up when Buddy was picking kids to help out on stage.  How fun!
Buddy's beautiful cake decorating, he whipped this up like no biggie!

No comments: