Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2 1/2 miles... I DID IT!

I made a choice tonight, and in life everything we do and everything we don't do IS A CHOICE!!!

Okay sorry I had to vent that, I made a choice tonight to put all my negative energy into walking 2 1/2 miles of up and down hills and terrain.  I have let some events fester and build up inside of me for almost a week in a circumstance that I cannot find peace around, about, over or under around and through; it looks hopeless but I know deep down God is the author of hope. 

If  I don't know what to do, I'm not doing anything.    We will hear or do what we want to if we want to live in the victims' role and I am not a victim.  So today I continue in my journey and I walked 2 1/2 miles.  That is hard for me, I am not a small girl and these bones ache from years of neglect, but I pushed through in pain and held out for endurance and forced myself to put all my anger and frustration into the road, and I can proudly say..... I did it!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Sometimes we let things get on top of us ...slowing and weighing us down.. the mind is a powerful tool.

You should be proud of yourself for making that choice and doing it. With every step you make you leave a bit of that burden behind.

You must already feel much lighter :)

Hope you will feel like a feather soon leaving all of your burden behind.

Caroline

Loretta St. John said...

So proud of you, friend. You're doing amazing things! Wow and wow.

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Thanks girls I do feel so good about my choices and learning to take the bad and turn it into good feels so rewarding. I hope that I can continue this way and talking about it helps keep me accountable, instead of hiding it in case I fail. I cannot fail at this!♥ ~Kelly