Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY & special savings MbsTreasurista

I want to send a special shout out to my dad for father's day.  I remember growing up I couldn't wait for him to get home because I always loved when we would either go outside in the evenings and pass ball or play board games inside.  I think how terribly tiring it must've been to work all day long and come home and have to entertain a hyper kid like I was.  Thanks dad, somehow he always found the energy to keep up with me and now he still does with my daughter.   I used to love going to work with him sometimes on Saturdays because I loved to sit and watch him paint, maybe that's why I love crafting now. 

Speaking of crafting, thanks to all those dad's out there you can head over to Mb's Treasurista for an amazing Father's Day sale.  So check it out for some great crafty items!!!

Click here for the MB'sTreasurista store


No comments: