Thursday, August 9, 2012

Molly's entry for LaLaLandKids crafts age 10

Hi I'm Molly and this is my entry for LaLaLand kids crafts and my mom is letting me use her page to show everyone what I made.  Thank you for looking and I think you can like my card over there too so please check it out so I can get Marci Dollars for my own stamp collection.  Thank you From:  Molly Kay age 10

This is also my entry for Little Hands Challenge Blog

 http://littlehandschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-17.html





4 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Molly, what a pretty card! Really love how you added all the different elements with Princess Marci! Great coloring too!

Hugs!
Irina Blount
La-La Land Crafts

Unknown said...

Molly I love your card! It's adorable! Fabulous coloring! Love the make-up, nice touch! Good luck! I hope you win! I vote for your card! Thanks for sharing it with us! Hugs~ Pat (PatsTreasuresNCrafts on YouTube)

klm said...

Gorgeous! Great colours! Did you really meet Cinderella this summer - very cool. We are happy you joined us at Little Hands Challenge Blog! Next time could you mention and link to our page ;) Thanks so much.
Kellie, Miss E and PK

Sue said...

Molly, this is fabulous!! I love how you have coloured Marci and the eye shadow is superb! thank you for playing with us at LLLC4Kids! :)