Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mbtreasurista SPS Graphic 45 Ladies Diary layout

Hi everyone and welcome to MBTreasurista.com sneak peek sunday.   The project I created is a 12 x 12 layout called "always time for change" and I used some of the new products from the store so head on over and check out these beautiful items that I am having so much fun crafting with.




Be sure to check out the other designers for
more projects featuring MBT products for October!

Here is the layout:






Products used were:
Flat back pearls
New Petaloo flowers
Curly paper flowers
New satin ruffled lace trim
Pearl bead spray
Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary papers

2 comments:

Judy Webb said...

Can't wait to get my hands on some of those gorgeous flowers. Lovely page.

~KellyJosephine~ said...

I know me too Judy, I want to get some of the other colors I can't wait to see them all! ~Kelly