Sunday, September 9, 2012

Molly La La Land back to school challenge

Hi everyone it's Molly and my project is for the LaLa Land projects for back to school.  I made a tag that slides out from a card and I was glad that my mom bought me this image to print from our computer because it is the best image for my school and I am going to give this card to my teacher because I have the greatest teacher for school this year.  She is very organized and so I am glad to be back in school with my friends and activities.


3 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Molly, your teacher sounds wonderful and your card is awesome!! Oh she will love this so much. I really like the crossword paper behind Marci. Great job and thanks so much for joining the girls at La-La land Crafts 4 Kids!! *Ü*

Carly & Kris

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Thank you my mom gave me that paper and I loved it too. ♥Molly

Kristine said...

Hi Molly!:)
This is so CUTE!!!!:) I love how you colored her and I think I need that crossword paper! LOL:)

xxCARLYxx