Sunday, October 21, 2012

MBT Halloween Blog Hop Sunday

Hi everyone if you are on track you have seen Deb's beautiful altered 5 x 7 frame and welcome back to our blog hop sunday at MbTreasurista.com.  Our theme for this month is Halloween.  




I'm always thinking of ways to save our family money and at Halloween with giving out lots of candy there is a great way to expand on your giving by repurposing old boxes into great little treat boxes.  Today for my Design team project I've taken a Kraft macaroni and cheese box and repurposed it into this cute adorable little treat box for Trick or treaters and with a few of Misty's goodies it made something brand new and super cute!

Here it is:




MBT products used were:
Orange raffia trim
Graphic 45 Happy Haunting paper collection

Paper rose flower glimmermisted
Chrysanthemum mini flowers
Cream colored satin lace trim
Heart pearl drop trim
Gold pearl bead sprays
Flat back pearl copic colored orange

Here is the lineup if you need to find your way:
Misty
Leslie

Deb
Kelly - YOU ARE HERE

Molly 
Brigitte


 *************************************************
Now for the prize!!
There is a lot of hidden blog candy to be won and the grand prize is also hidden on one of the designers blog so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prize:
$20 gift certificate to the MB's Treasurista store!!!

*Must "like" the MBT Facebook page-Facebook 
*Must be a MBT blog follower and comment on the hop post -Blog
*Must* follow and comment on all the designer's blogs

 ***********************************************
 Thanks so much for following and checking out all the designers beautiful creations.  Next in line is Molly cant' wait to see what she has createdHave a blessed day!  ~Kelly

9 comments:

Toneisha B. said...

Really creative! Love it!

mamawcindy said...

That's It!!! Where do you live? I want to come Trick or Treating at your House to get that Cute Treat Box! Love It! So Creative! Thanks for Sharing and I just became a Follower of yours! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Thanks so much ladies, Cindy you are too much hee hee! We don't get that many trick or treaters so it's easier when you don't have to make more than a half dozen or so. ;)

cyndie2010 said...

That is really cute Kelly. I just became your follower. Thank you for sharing. Cyndie Martin

Jackie said...

OMGosh, I saw this pic on CCL photos and so loved it! How fabulous to see that it's yours - LOL, now I wished it were mine! I love the idea about recycling and the mac box is just a super cute idea. I love the box. Trick or Treat...

marg0006 said...

You did a great job w/all the details.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Cathy said...

Fabulous treat package,very creative, I love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

A fabulous idea and great make, love the colors. I am also a new follower
xx

Jackie said...

So, can I get one of those treat mac boxes, pleaseeeeeeee...LOL
I am coming back to trick or treat! LOL, this was a fun hop, I am stalking...I mean following you now.