Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Elfie on the Shelf has gone....letter from Lila

December 25, 2012

    Thanks for  having fun with me Molly this Christmas season.  I know I wasn’t around a lot but I was a very tired little elf as you had me working hard at night getting ready for all your gifts, your list was very loooong., and I stayed late sometimes just so the other elves didn’t’ put me to work so I could rest more at your house, it’s cozy and warm there.   

    Santa is here with me now so I will be going home with him, but I will see you again next year and I have more tricks up my sleeve for you.  Can’t wait to be back again in 2013.  I love you my little elfie friend, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
                    Your ELFIE,
                        Lila Boggins

No comments: