Sunday, January 13, 2013

A SCRAP CRAFTY DAY .... HE IS RISEN...♥

A beautiful Easter layout from 2012 is what I have been working on all day.  The 12 x 12 paper was Websters Pages and already had this beautiful background scenery on it so it wasn't hard to find embellishments to match.  I used my copic marker to color in the scallop circle behind the "he is risen" title and then I colored the branch at the top with the birds and bells hanging, and then I lightly colored the little angel in the corner I wanted her to remain a bit obscure so she is lightly accented.

I then added the banners in the upper left hand corner with pieces of different websters collection paper and added crochet trim, velvet trim and pearls.  The bottom corner is made up of  flowers, small accent diecut pieces and again pearls.  I used a new spellbinders die to make the leaves and sprayed them with Lindys Stamp Gang glimmermist.  I love the peaches and greens in this layout which matched my daughters dress and added to the beautiful scenery with my mom' blooming cherry blossom in the background.  We got that for her about 5 yrs ago when they moved into their house so I love to see it blooming every year and growing bigger and bigger. 

No comments: