Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My TP challenge entry for itripledogdareu's a Hot air balloon

So I saw all the beautiful Tp roll pockets, treat boxes/bags, and mini tussy mussy's and I had to create one but when I was in the process of it something else came to mind and all of a sudden my toilet paper roll became the basket of a hot air balloon.  I used Prima almanac paper and DCWV Lady couture stack.  I used cherry blossom flowers, heart drop pearl trim in peach, white pearl bead spray and the black & white chinese braided trim from mbtreasurista.com. I added the bling from want2scrap, I believe it's the donna salazar collection and I stickled around the note sheet.   I fussy cut most of the accents you see such as the girl, the dark flowers, the note sheet, the window diecut behind the girl and I added laces from my stash and beautiful flowers at the top with a peach satin bow to hang it.  







I do not even know what I am going to do with this but when the creativity came I went with it and was super excited how it turned out.  If you want to see close up pics check out my blog link below.

No comments: