|HOW TO MAKE BANDAID CARD FROM SCRAPS|
1. Cut rectangle shapes from scraps
2. Round the corners
3. Cut another piece 1/3 of the size of original rectangle
4. Ink edges and add pop dots to center pieces
5. Use sharpie to make black dots and smiley face on center.
6. Finish and there you have it ..... your very own bandaids.
|How to make candles with scraps of papers|
2. Just start rolling into cylinder shape and adhere at the end.
3. Use glue and stick small string or twine on the inside for candle wick.
4. Adhere to paper in a line
5. I added stickles to the candles to make it look like they were actually lit.
6. Finish card and there you have it, another great way to use up your scraps!