Sunday, February 17, 2013

What can you get for a penny? ¢.01 deals...

Recently I saw some videos on youtube where they talked about how to get cheap stuff from Michaels.   The craft store known to our area to have some of the best deals of crafting supplies and also to have weekly coupons that sometimes cut the price in half, but is it really true the things that I was seeing, did they really have items that were coming down to a penny?  I have a famous saying and it's you cant' even buy a gumball for a quarter but to find things like spellbinders nestabilities for a penny, 6x6 paper pads, stamps, embellishments and 12 x 12 crafting paper pads for a penny...well I didnt' find everything the people claimed they got and I do believe them for after traveling to 3 different Michaels stores I finally located undiscovered treasure in the paper aisle..sure enough ....there it was...the penny stacks.  Here is my story:


No comments: