Monday, March 4, 2013

Party Time Tuesdays Diecut challenge layout

This is my layout for the Party Time Tuesday project Diecuts challenge! 


I dont' do layouts like this very often and never do I scrap without using flowers so this has been a challenge for me but oh my gosh oh so rewarding, I dove right into the world of flowerless layouts and it didn't hurt me too badly, lol!

I used Rainy Day Avery on this project and she is from The Paper Nest Dolls over on etsy and I also have the blog listing below as well.  They have amazing digis and have now entered the world of the rubber stamps so if you like this image you can purchase it over there.  Hope you like it; I had a lot of fun creating this page, the flowers in the photos are from my gram's old homestead so it holds lots of sentimental value to my heart and that is what I wanted to capture with this layout.







Party time tuesday blog click here!

Rainy day Avery stamp here on etsy!


No comments: