Monday, March 25, 2013

Teach me Tuesday by Mbtreasurista Easter frame card

Hi everyone it's Kelly coming to you from the Mbtreasurista Design team Teach me Tuesday tutorial today of an Easter frame card that I made using a sizzix die.  I have not seen this technique done but if it has already I am sorry for repeating it but I finagled the idea around a bit until I got it perfectly the way I wanted it and I have the cards to show you in the beginning and end of the video.  I did have one fail but then after tweaking it a bit, came up with a really swift way to create a beautiful scallop frame around the entire card, trifold frame and to put it together for a nice Easter treat for my family! 


You will need:
Some sort of square or rectangle die
6 x 12 piece of cardstock/paper
3 pcs of cardstock for frames
lace for outside embellishment and flowers for garnish

No comments: