Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lindys stamp gang contest entry for Art to the Extreme Tiffany's inspired shabby chic nest with altered eggs


This is a project I am entering over at Lindy's Stamp Gang altered egg challenge blog

Materials used were:

Lindy's Stamp Gang
Golden lump of coal starburst spray
Ghostly Gargoyle White

Cardboard cylinder
newspaper roll
White fur piece
Plastic easter eggs
turquoise paint
hot glue
mod podge
 Ribbon bling buckles

Mbtreasurista.com goodies used were:  
Lace trim in turquoise & light blue
Pearl bed sparys
cherry blossoms
Mesh bling
flat back pearls 

I explain how I made this here on my youtube video uploading now available soon.

 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours Kelly!

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Wow Kelly your eggs are gorgeous! Thank you for entering our contest!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments ladies! I truly appreciate it. ~Kelly