Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DIY Awesome teachers' gifts DT project for Mbtreasurista

My daughter had the most amazing teacher this year in school and I knew I had to do something special for her at the end of this year.  I was looking at pinterest and they had this really cute idea where you buy a bunch of "MINT" themed items and you make a card that says "You were MINT to be my teacher" which is just so corny but adorable.  Here is my take on it:


Materials used for gift basket:  
GO shopping for Mint treats
I used the basicgrey clipping stack to make the lollipop sign
(You can do any style take on this with rosettes or just a circle punch like I did with a spellbinders outside)
I used my leftover alphabets for the saying
Butterfly mesh embellishment from Mbtreasurista
Ribbon for front of basket and tissue paper

Mbtreasurista Materials used for card:
White wide scalloped lace
Mint Eyelet Lace with ribbon
Black ruffled satin lace
Mint green pearl heart drop trim
White satin trim in the large size
White daisy venice lace #02
Petaloo darjeeling flower
Green butterfly mesh embellishment 

Thanks for looking ~Kelly

No comments: