Well it's that time again here at the Rubber Buggy, it's Kelly and I have a design team project for you. I was ill for quite some time and did not get a chance to color any images, and I ran out of copic paper for stamping so I thought what better time to dive into my scraps again and do another project on how I use my scraps and this time I've used some amazing scraps from the Paper line "Hello Pastel" by Prima; which you can purchase here at The Rubber Buggy.
1. I used a basic cardstock base.
2. Then I added a glittery mat as shown in a darker but similar
color. The paper line had quite a bit of the same hues, that
is why I chose that paper.
3. I then used a scallop circle die to cut out the shapes necessary
to create this entire scallop circle just using a variety of scrap
papers. You could use any die that has a framed image.
4. I then added a few paper flowers from the "Hello Pastel"
collection; only because I cant' do anything without using
flowers, hee hee.
5. Then I added the "Growing Memories" title and did a little
white gel pen stitching and there you go, super easy and fun
using your scraps project.
I hope you like this project if you do, leave a comment below and tell me how you like to use up all your scraps!
Thank you for visiting