Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Creative Inspiration for MBT Design team

Hey ladies & gents.  It's been a whirlwind of excitement here lately and I am falling behind with all my Dt projects.  Since I was sick I could not get ahead and so I feel like I am lagging and that is not good.  I wanted to post this for today for the Mbtreasurista May Creative Inspiration sketch.

Here is the inspiration:






Here is what I created: 


 There are so many new goodies in the store even if you are on a budget to me these items are very reasonably priced and just add so much beauty to your pages.  The flowers to me are a staple because when you purchase them in white, you can color them any color you want; same with the trims I use my Lindys and copics quite a bit to add just the right touch of color.

The products I used here were:
Venice heart drop lace
Lindy's Stamp Gang in Tiffanylou blue
Cameo floral cabuchon
Sweetheart blossoms colored with copics

I hope you like what I created and check out the blog to get some of your own inspiration!  ~Kelly

No comments: