Monday, May 27, 2013

Paper Nest Dolls Lace & Trim challenge

Hi fellow crafters it's that time again for the Paper Nest Dolls win a prize packet challenge.  The theme this time is Lace & Trims.  There is also a challenge going on you will want to see the rules and info right here:  http://thepapernestdolls.blogspot.com/2013/05/were-having-contest.html  and you can win the prize below if you enter the challenge so check out The Paper Nest Doll blog for more info. 


Here is what I created for the challenge.  I used Hippy Chick and this is an altered notebook I made for my daughter's friends birthday.  I used laces across the left side along with turquoise mesh bling and then a daisy trim that was white and I copic colored it in the pink & yellow.  All the trims and ribbons came from Mbtreasurista.com   I then added some flowers to her hair and her bouquet in her hand, I love the 3-d look of that and dimension.  I then added flowers at the bottom and a title for her name and notes.   Just shows what you can do with an image and a plain old notebook sitting around and you have a beautiful gift for someone created with love ♥

Here is a video on the project as well thanks so much for coming over to see my project can't wait to see what all you create as well!  


3 comments:

NicoleDesigns said...

This is so cute, love the flowers and colours..... xo Nikki ox

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Awesome idea on the notebook; I love the collage of embellishments on it!

Migdalia said...

Fabulous & Fun!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥