Hi crafty friends. I've been thinking a lot about a friend of mine who has shared some struggles lately and I feel so out of touch with her. For that I decided to send her a little notecard holder & collection. Although I do not have the inside cards done I have decorated the outside with Hello Pastel from Prima and some flowers to make a beautiful cover for her notecards that I will be sending her. I am also showcasing this as my Rubber Buggy dt project of the week for Thursday.
It's super fun and easy to make here are the instructions and what you will need:
12 x 12 paper
1. Fold a 12 x 12 piece of paper in half one way from left to right.
2. Then fold the paper up from the bottom only half way forming a
folder style fold. Adhere the far left side and only the far right side so that
you can still tuck your notecards down in the center on each side; just like
a school file folder.
3. Attach ribbon to the back in the middle of the back; halfway down.
4. Bring and attach the ribbon at the front again halfway down to create a
5. Cover the front and embellish...that is all ...simple & your'e done with the front.
After you do all this then you have a folder that you can insert notecards into for a
very nicely crafted handmade gift.
Thanks so much for watching ~Kelly