Saturday, July 6, 2013

Beautiful floral dt package from Mbtreasurista

Wow guys this months dt package for Mbtreasurista is sure to please.  There are florals galore and in the most beautiful colors and styles.  I'm sure they are ones that you see quite often but for me I can't get enough beauty and happiness just from looking at them; I guess it's because growing up a large part of my family actually worked and owned a flower shop and I used to love going there to see all the pretty arrangements and design my grandma and mom would make.  Later my aunt opened up her own and showcased some of the most beautiful artwork in florals I've ever seen, she is an inspiration to me in my crafting because they showed me their own spin and techniques in working with flowers.  So having said all that and giving you my history let me show you what Misty has to offer in her amazing floral embellishments for Mbtreasurista.  



Here is my design team package photo and if you want to see the video check out my youtube channel over at youtube.com/walkelmol for more details on each of the designs.  You will not be disappointed.

Have a blessed day!  ~Kelly~


No comments: