Thursday, July 18, 2013

Layering & fussy cutting with The Rubber buggy

Hi scrappy friends it's Kelly.  Today I have a card that is very simple but a perfect example of layering and fussy cutting.  Sometimes you are in a hurry and aren't sure if you have time to color an image.  It's in those times I like to get out the most vibrant and intricate paper pads that I own such as the bohemian bazaar from Graphic 45 sold at The Rubber Buggy and fussy cut the most interesting images.  I then decide where to place them on a card and if I can adhere any flowers to add a little pizazz I will do that because I am the epitome of flowers anonymous.  

Here is the card I created after fussy cutting the beautiful designs and the memories sign, I added a little ribbon, some flowers and presto....super simple but very lovely card for a friend or loved one.  Thanks for looking have a great Thursday!  ~Kelly

No comments: