Saturday, July 13, 2013

My family handmade mini album for sale on ebay

 










This auction is for a handmade paper pieced 6 inch mini chipboard album made by me. 

I started off with a complete mini kit from my stash that all the papers and embellishments including diecuts and tags came from.  I then cut around the album to create the scallops from the chipboard, adhered everything down; pieced together the tags, mats and added flowers and titles at the end.

The first page layout is My Family with let the sunshine in tag, pearls charm, ribbons/fibers, bird stamp, diecut and tons of flowers.
The second page lo is 2 basic mats and some more flowers and titles.
The third page lo is again basic mats and titles with flowers & butterflies.
The fourth page lo is the tag page with slides for slipping tags right behind and the tags you receive will be pictured separately.  There is also a beautiful crochet ribbon, and stick pin here.
The fifth page lo is some geometric hexagon shapes which I love, super trendy and then my handmade zipper flowers which also very trendy right now and just like Prima but handmade.
The last page is one mat and the time of our lives super cute with butterfly and title in large font.


If you are interested here is the auction link...ebay listing....

Thanks for coming over to visit I hope you come back soon I love visitors and comments.  ~Kelly ♥

No comments: