Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rubber buggy dt sign Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar

Hi my crafty friends.  I was asked to do a sign for a cosmetics counter of our local mall where they are having a fragrance summer event and they needed a very hawaiian luau style sign and what better thing to choose than the beautiful flip flop that I so love to do and have done many this year.  This one is a bit different as it is 12 inches high; about 8 inches taller than the other ones but it was more fun to do.  I drew the template out myself and started with a basic cardstock base then adhered the Bohemian Bazaar paper from The Rubber Buggy   that I received in my design team package.  The other embellishments came from either my stash or MBT.  I love how the flip flop turned out and I added the mat for the sign we just weren't sure how they wanted to word it yet so there is no wording there for that reason.  




If you are looking for a bright summer paper that is bold and vibrant for any layout or crafty need then this is the paper for you!  

Thanks for looking have a great day!  ~Kelly Dt The Rubber Buggy

No comments: