Friday, August 2, 2013

DT project for Mbtreasurista Altered gift bag

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I created an altered gift bag for my dt project for July for Mbtreasurista. 
 Do you need a bag for a special occasion or just a special gift for a friend.  I had this bag laying around but I wanted to dress it up a bit and so this is what I came up with using goodies from the MBT store.  I love altering things with the products from the dt packages because it all seems to go together so very well and create just a beautiful way to share something special with friends or family.  
Here are the products I used:
Satin pearl flowers
black crocheted lace
acrylic bell flowers
paste flowers with satin center
wheat sprays
daisy pearl trim
medium mulberry flowers
mulberry daisies in brown
Prima engravers paper collection
 
 

No comments: