Thursday, August 1, 2013

Princess Peanelope Saturated Canary card

Hi everyone it's Rubber Buggy Thursday and I have a design team project I want to share with you.  I created this card by using a 6x6 purple cardstock background, then added a 5x5 sheet of Websters pages in a beautiful pattern with lovely hot air balloon and matching hues of the same colors I used to color this image of Princess Peanelope from The Saturated Canary collection over at The Rubber Buggy.  I used these copics to color her: 
E02, 21
RV 06, 42
BV11, 00, 08
YG67, 03
R30
E93
B14
YR18, 02, 04 
Y38



I then added some flowers from my stash and these are a variety of different flowers from many different styles & textures.  Then I added some Prima bling, an I love you sentiment, a websters pages cabuchon on top of 2 purple leather accent embellishments.  I love these colors I don't normally use,  but was thrilled to incorporate them and try something new.   Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!  ~Kelly Walkelmol

No comments: