Monday, August 19, 2013

Rubber Buggy challenge blog

Here is my project for the Rubber Buggy challenge blog.  Head over here and enter your very own project using the colors below to win some great goodies!   I used the Saturated Canary image Geekin it and I used the colors from the challenge black, yellow, and red.  I layered the papers, used a fiskars punch to accent the bottom turquoise color, then added black trim above that.  I added a Bo Bunny gemstone to the fishtale bookmark, then I popped up the image in the middle.  I then added a few flowers from Prima, Recollections and a random mulberry paper flower.   I love this image for back to school and I hope you do too, if you are looking for something like it head over to the Rubber Buggy where you can purchase just this image she is darling and such a cutie!  Thanks for looking and best of luck to all those back to school scholars!  ~Kelly



No comments: