Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SUPER SUMMER FUN

It's been a great week off of facebook, youtube, blogging and crafting and although I'm excited to get back into it and reconnect with my friends it has been a beautiful 10 days with my family at the beach.  So many new things we have experienced and a few of them are elephants, CAESERS, donuts and sharks.  We visited Lucy in Margate Atlantic City, New Jersey a a special elephant with an amazing legacy you should check it out its really interesting.

Next we visited Caesers resorts on the Atlantic city boardwalk and did some shopping and gambling.  Super fun didnt' lose too much kept our heads under control.  

Next we had our very first Fractured Prune which is a franchised bakery that makes specialty donuts, um yes please here are the photos of ours.

Last but not least we got to visit with a little shark friend (during shark week) how ironic, in Ocean City New Jersey.  We took a nightime stroll on the beach and there were kids fishing in the surf and sure enough as we were walking up to them they pulled us aside to show us their catch for the evening around 10:30 at night they pulled in a baby shark.  Not sure what kind or species but this was the highlight of my week!  About 1 1/2 - 2ft long this little baby that I got to touch fulfilled many of my sharkloving bucket list wishes, to one day pet a real life shark in the wild I don't care how big it is.  SO without further ado here are my photos....




Thanks for checking out my vacation photos I hope to be back up and crafting in a day or so and have some new projects to share.  Happy Summer to all!  ♥

No comments: