Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TMT for Mbtreasurista Peacock series ornaments # 3 4 & 5

Good morning on this beautiful snowy Pa morning November 27th, 2013.  It is 2 days before Thanksgiving.  I have been working on my Christmas Peacock ornament series and so I decided to do a Teach Me Tuesday of an ornament and this is what I came up with.  I used a ton of MBT's products and will have a link below of the video tutorial that I did to make the gears girl dress form ornament if you would like to follow along the prep and embellished video is up on both MBtreaurista and Kelly Walkelmol channels.  So check them out and leave a comment, I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this funky creation. 
#5

 
Products used were:
 Lindy's Sprays
Leaky shed studio gears cameo girl
acrylic mini flowers
Large rosette trim
Trellis roses
medium mulberry roses
Daisy pearl trim
Flat back pearl
Mini mesh butterfly
Purple dangling gem bead
Turquoise mesh bling
Aqua satin box pleated trim
White chinese braided trim
Turquoise flower cabochon

Video here:
 

I am going backwards if you were curious, this is ornament #4.  The MBT products used here were:



 Rosette trim
Mesh bling
Seam binding
Blue bauble gem bead

Ornament #3 MBT products used here were:
Mesh bling
Flat back pearl 

Thanks so much for checking out my blog and photos and I hope you get some tips and inspiratons for making christmas ornaments of your own.  Happy Thanksgiving all!  Be blessed!  ~Kelly


No comments: