Tuesday, December 3, 2013

American Girl of the Year 2014 is.................Isabelle

I've done a little research; I usually do this time of  year and sure enough I found the New Girl of the Year for American Girl on another blog called dolldiaries.com.   The 2014 girl of the year seems to be a ballerina with blonde hair and possibly green eyes and her name is Isabelle.  

Not sure how I feel about this, I'm always excited for the new dolls but I feel the blonde girl with sporty style has been a bit redundant in the past 5 - 10 years or so.  Not enough ethnic dolls are being portrayed as far as I am concerned.  American Girl says they are not the most popular dolls when it comes to regular sales but these are the dolls of the year they are not normal regular sales dolls.  

Anyway, I wanted to share with any viewers out there if you are searching so here she is.  Again pictures copies from dolldiaries.com.  Not my own pics.  ~Kelly



No comments: