Wednesday, January 8, 2014

All about a bookshelf....YES I CAN

Did you ever sit and look on pinterest at all the amazing projects and proclaim "Wow, I wish I could do that". A few minutes later you realize, duh I could do that.  Then you sit and talk yourself out of why you shouldn't do that.  Finally coming to the conclusion that nah, I'm not going to bother.   Well I am here to try to stop the cycle, at least for myself.

I found a pin similar to this on a friend's profile.  I mentioned to her that I love the look of the bookshelf with the typewriters.  My father showed up at my house this summer with 2 typewriters knowing how much I was wanting an old typewriter and want to try using one sometime, she said yes you should.  Those 3 words were a catapult to what would be not only a statement that resonated in me, but also a new way to think for the upcoming year.  I don't make resolutions because I like to give myself small goals throughout the year, making a huge goal;  well let's just say I am my worst enemy for encouragement but something in those words struck a cord and I thought yes I should.  So from this pin-spiration.....


...comes this pin-spiration....



....and my mantra for 2014 it's going to be YES I CAN!

No comments: