Hi everyone it's Kelly and it's time for our November Creative challenge over at Mbtreasurista.com. This month the challenge is anything LEAVES!
Here's an overview of the rules: (Detailed rules on the MBT Blog)
- Must use leaves in your project.
- Not required but HIGHLY recommended to use MB's Treasurista products
- Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Thankful Creative Challenge post or any designers post
- Unlimited Entry submission per contestant
- Follow the MBT blog
- 1 Winner will be selected based on "Like" votes
- Projects must be uploaded by Nov 24th 11:59pm
For some inspiration, I created......
My project is a handmade card that says "Thanks a bunch". I hand cut a tree trunk and made leaves from the Glitzy design paper stack. I then added the thanks a bunch sentiment and feathers below the tree with flowers and a big button and peaking out from behind a fallen leaf.
Mbtreasurista products used were:
Glitsy design "Yours truly" paper pad for the leaves
Check out what some of these other lovely ladies have created for more inspiration.
Deb - http://
Kelly - http://walkelmol.blogspot.com/