Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Destashing Doilies for only 75¢

Hi friends it's been a while since I have posted anything other than DT products but I have a destash post to share with you today.  I am going through my hoard vault since I am on a purchasing freeze and I am having so much fun with it.  Too much hoarding clutters the mind so purge purge purge is what I am doing.  I found these doilies that I had purchased and I want to share them with all my crafty friends so the price on the front is $1.99 but I am offering them at a super low price of 75¢ + shipping to wherever you are, international crafters welcome.  I will take paypal only and if you are interested please either comment below here, or private message me through youtube Kelly Walkelmol or my facebook page.  Here is a photo and thanks for checking out my post today hope you have a great HUMP day!  :)


No comments: