Sunday, April 6, 2014

Doilies swap Information

Hi girls it's Kelly here. The info for the doily swap is going to be as follows and I am uploading a video on my channel as well so you have a guide. I am really excited about this and it's open to whatever interpretation you may have if you just want to swap doilies or alter them. 

Here is the list of entrants:

GROUP ONE
1.  KreationsbyKimber
2.  Lifeslittlesprinkles
3.  Sltoklahoma 

GROUP TWO
4.  Sandygirl992 
5.  Stacey Mclellan
6.  Me (Kelly)



1. There are 6 entries; and now 2 groups each person will receive a total of 15 doilies.
 
2. We will make or swap 5 for each person so you will send 15 and you will receive 15 (or more if people want to send or die cut more) and you will not send your own, you will want to keep those.
 
3. You will need to send your doilies that I receive them by April 30th and you will need to include postage for me to return them to you. When you are finished email me and I will give you my address.
4. If you have any more questions please feel free to email and I will get back to you at my convenience.
Thanks so much cant' wait to swap!
~Kelly

No comments: