I've created a way to hold your stuff while you are working on your projects and I called it my project organization. I took an old container from a snack bar and repurposed it into this beautiful little separated container full of goodies that you can win if you leave a comment on the video. You can also enter over at Mbtreasurista blog to win a clip it up.
The Mbtreasurista products I used were:
Rosette flower in beige
Beige box pleasted crochet lace trim
Trellis rose flower
Cherry blossom flower
Mini paper rose
Heart drop pearl trim lace in mint green
Daisy flat back pearl trim in mint green
Flat back pearl in beige
Antique white daisy lace
Here is the video below of exactly how I created this piece from beginning to end and if you check it out at the end there is some fun candy to win. Check out the linky below to win over at Mbtreasurista.
- You can organize anything you want. Must include a before and after pic and brief description of what you did.
- Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Gettin Organized Challenge post or any designers post or you may do a video response to the video in this post via Youtube.
- Unlimited Entry submission per contestant
- Follow the MBT blog and/or youtube channel
- 1 Winner will be selected
- Projects must be uploaded by June 22nd 11:59pm
The design team blogs are below:
Deb - http://
Kelly - http://walkelmol.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
Pernilla - http://
Are you ready? Just select the blue “Click Here to Enter” button below the thumbnails and follow the steps to join the party!
Clip It Up Base Unit