Friday, January 3, 2014

Remembering Christmas & Creativity

Better late than never crafy idea for Recycling wrapping paper.  

Starting here...I know Christmas is over but if you keep a journal for next year or need a special treat for a birthday in winter here is a great way to save some money.  

My daughter loved Hannah Montana and so years ago we invested in after Christmas sale wrapping paper with her character show.  I found some in a closet; I cringed at the thought of using it as she is truly no longer a role model or part of our regular show watching routines.  I had to think outside of the box and so I looked into pinterest and this is what I came up with.  Wrap the items inside out with the white paper showing and then go to my craft room and create Frosty in wrapping paper.  I cut the 3 holes for the black buttons, then made his eyes, an orange nose (with glitter) and then the mustache instead of a smile.  Here it is all finished and what a very cute easy way to recycle old wrapping paper.  What are your ideas share with me here or on YouTube.


No comments: