Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I know I know so cliche but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day.  I'm getting ready for my daughters 10th birthday, we are having a party here this week and I'm just so amazed and honored to be her mom, I cant' believe it's been 10 years, my how the time is fleeting.  I say it over and over I just cant' believe it, I thought she was just 10 months old...oh wait...she was...anyway.  My daughter and I celebrated with some friends last sat night and here are some special goodies I saw when I woke up today.  So enjoy the rest of your day, laugh hard, smile and hug your loved ones a little bit harder!  I love my hubby♥


This was a fine meal of lasagna and chocolate covered strawberries, oh yes and pepsi!    The girls had fun making it and there is my arm helping to stir.


♥  Here are flowers from the hubster ah yes he is so good to me!  ♥




No comments: