Wednesday, February 22, 2012

St Paddy's Day kits for sale now

I enjoy crafting so much that I love to buy items that look enticing together.  In doing so I decided one of my new ventures in the crafting business is going to be sharing my love for art & it's contents with the world in kit collections.  I know this is not new for most, but I love to put things together from all sorts and get one amazing outcome that looks like it could create a beautiful art piece.  I did my first kit in January for Valentine's day and so my next kit is for St. Patricks Day.   It will be available for purchase in ebay with the link below so if you are interested please check it out.  Thanks for looking!  ~Kelly

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/150764727730?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649


  
KIT FOR SALE










No comments: