Friday, February 28, 2014

Disney DIY easy Mickey Mouse gift bag

Who doesn't love Disney?  Right?  Well most people I know love seeing that pair of black ears and long tale pop up on the screen to brighten your day.  It's no different a feeling when you are 12 or 32.  In honor of Disney and one of my very best friends, I have created this DIY easy to make Mickey Mouse gift bag for her birthday.

The recipient of this bag is actually 40 but has loved Disney as long as I have known her so I thought this would be appropriate to share with you.



You will need:
Brown lunch bag any size
Black cardstock
Black stickle glitter for ears
Red cardstock
White cardstock
Red ribbon for bow and trim at waist
Circle cutters
Oval cutters

Assembly, I think it's pretty self explanatory if you have any questions please comment below.  This was fun to create and would make great party favors for any kids party, in any character.  Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!  ~Kelly

No comments: