Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Greeting Farm Stamp Club Stamp #2 TRESS

Hi friends, it's that time again and I would like to share with you the newest of the stamp club stamps I received in the mail today and she's a beauty.  Another "Disney" type stamp this one reminds me of Rapunzel and her name is "TRESS".  Can't you tell how she was perfectly named just by looking at that amazingly beautiful mane full of golden locks.  She is a beauty and this one is another super fun one to color.  One more month and then signups will be open again, well hopefully, I don't have any info yet but I am keeping my ears out for all the information.  I will make sure I share with all my crafty friends when I find out, it's sure to be another fun "Happy Mail" surprise!  

Now without further ado; here she is....




Video of copic colors will be uploaded to youtube.com/walkelmol.

No comments: