Saturday, March 22, 2014

Greeting Farm & LaLaLand contests

For the month of March I was working on an album for my cousin's baby shower.  I used a few stamps & digis to create a few layouts and my daughter helped me get this all together as well so I used the color schemes that were requested in a few contests so I feel like I killed two birds with one stone.  I love when I feel so accomplished, now I probably won't win anyway but at least it feels good to reach a goal of some sort right?  Okay well on with my entries....

THE GREETING FARM ENTRY:

I used the digi image of the little firefighter Ian and made a 2 pg layout with him.  I had to paper piece something on the image so I paper pieced his little firefighter uniform and part of the hat; I did go over it a little with copics to give it a little bit of dimension but I really liked how he turned out.


FIREFIGHTER IAN









My next entry is actually from LaLaLand and it's the Luca Pilot?  I'm not sure if that is the name but he is pretending to be an airpilot and he has his trusty dog by his side.  This was something my daughter and I wanted to put together for my cousins baby album and so here it is; pretty simple but she loved it anyway.  


1 comment:

Marcy said...

So super cute!!! Thanks for joining us at the FFF challenge this week! :)