Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Recital layout & card Rubber Buggy Dt project / challenge entry Dannielle Brown

Hi friends it's Kelly here and today I have a project share for you that doubles as a Design team project. It is a challenge entry for Dannielle Brown over on youtube who is a newbie and reached over 150 subbies so she is having a challenge.  I will link her channel below if you are interested and want to enter you can find all the details on her video.

I also have these projects as my Design team projects for The Rubber Buggy for this week.  I've used the Dienamics die from MFT @ The Rubber Buggy for the yellow doilies in the layout and in the card.  The card also is using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers in cherry blossom light blues. I love these colors and was grateful to Dannielle for having this challenge because it forced me to put together another layout and get some more work done in my scrapbook albums.  So happy about that!!!!




Dannielle's youtube channel link here....

No comments: