Thursday, April 4, 2013

1st Rubber Buggy Dt project Saturated Canary stamp & Prima Hello Pastel layout








Hi Everyone it's Kelly and I am so excited to share my very first project for The Rubber Buggy.    <--- link
I chose the Saturated Canary stamp called "Pitcher" and she is just darling so I am excited to get my daughter's softball pictures printed because that is who this layout is for.  I used the Hello Pastel collection from The Rubber Buggy as well on this and I cut some of the little elements from the paper.  I then added some of the wooden buttons at the bottom of the photo mat, a small scallop trim and at the top a few pieces of washi tape and a purple flowers from the collection with a metal embellishment from my stash that says FUN!  I used thickers that match the papers that say Softball and I am just so loving this little image.  If you like anything you see here the products I use are listed below and you can find them at the link above from The Rubber Buggy.  Thanks so much for looking!  ~Kelly  

Products from The Rubber Buggy I used were:
Saturated Canary image "Pitcher"
Prima Hello Pastel papers
Prima Hello Pastel flower
Prima Hello Pastel washi tape
Prima Hello Pastel wooden buttons 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I like paper and image.
Jasmina