Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mbtreasurista Teach me Tuesday texture paste & Lindys stamp gang

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I want to share with you my Mbtreasurista project for the Teach me Tuesday tutorial for today.  I have a few little trinkets I want to send to a friend and I decided to alter a beautiful glassine bag from Mbtreasurista.com.  I have a process video to share with you below but I will also list the products and steps I took to create this easy and fun mixed media altered bag. 
MBT Products used were:
NEW Venice Large white lace
Burgundy rosette trim
Mini ledger texture template
Springtime Place in time diecuts from Graphic 45
Cherry blossoms in white
Pearl bead from adhesive trim





 1.  Start by mixing Modeling paste with magical mica's whatever color you choose or keep it white.
2.  You will either need to let it air dry or heat set it for a few minutes.
3.  Next adhere paper base, diecuts & embellishments.  I chose rosette trim & flowers.
4.   Spray white lace with Lindys Stamp gang spray
5.  Adhere to package

Super simple and a quick beautiful handmade thoughtful bag for a gift.  Thanks for looking ~ Kelly Walkelmol





No comments: