Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Rubber Buggy Dt project Saturated Canary Balloon Wishes

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I have my weekly design team project to show you for The Rubber Buggy.    I used the image Saturated Canary Balloon wishes which you can get over there, as well as many other amazing Saturated Canary stamps and other brands.  I made a giftbox for my daughters little friend for her birthday so it's all about the bright colors, which led me to do some purple hair and I just love it!  I have the copic colors listed below I hope you can see which ones are shown.  So check it out and leave me a comment to tell me what you think of purple hair?  Should it stay or should it go?  Hee hee!  ~Kelly Walkelmol






5 comments:

Sheila Graff said...

Absolutely LOVE the purple hair. ; )

Sheila Graff said...

I am sooo blessed!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kelly on your 1000 subby on You Tube!From XCALIBARNATION on You Tube!! Congrats! So happy for you@

molly said...

mollytigger (you tube name)

I like the purple hair. Also, Congrats on your 1000 subbies. You are truly blessed to have so many followers.

scrappinstampers said...

The purple hair should stay, love it!!