Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Rubber Buggy Dt project Prima BAP layout

Hi everyone it's Kelly and I have a Dt project share for the Rubber Buggy and also it's going to to be entered over at Prima for the BAP month of April.  You can see the challenge sketch here....PRIMA.  I am also going to show you where you can purchase all of these amazing products and that is at The Rubber Buggy right here..RUBBER BUGGY..

Here is what I created:

I started by using a new template from Mbtreasurista and Stampin Up Classic Rose ink.

Then I added some sprays from Lindys and Tattered Angels you can see how they dripped down down down here.  Love that look!

Here I added some paper and my first embellishments in certain spots.

I added my stamped images, flowers, fussy cut some little snippets from the paper collection, added family from Thickers and some seam binding in a bow. 


Here is my video for this project as well: 


No comments: