Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mbtreasurista summer projects & youtube hop


Youtube hop video above and projects below. 


I have a few design team projects to share with you for Mbtreasuristas creative blog post.  The theme is Summer.  I decided to create this ice cream cone for summer with rosette trim as the ice cream and I used Dear Lizzy papers as my background.  I used a chevron pattern for the cone and then adhered the rosettes in a different fashion for each layer. 




 I then added a Wild Orchid craft open rose at the top, some pearl adhesive strips at the bottom with a few paper strips and then a saying that says you make my heart sing.  I love the look of this with all the colors, you know me I love bright colors but it's so yummers to look at but no...I cannot eat it.  No, I cannot!  LOL!  




I also made this layout of my daughter's softball team and I used the new picot trim in chestnut, mulberry roses, twine, and lace from websters pages trim sold at Mbtreasurista.  Thanks for coming over to see my creations and hope you have a super duper crafty day!  ~Kelly ♥ 

No comments: