Friday, July 12, 2013

Midsommar collage with Rubber Buggy & saturated canary

Hi friends it's Kelly and I have a dt project for the Rubber Buggy challenge blog and it's so much fun this month we are incorporating the Midsommar collage as our theme and I am so excited to share my inspiration for this challenge and the card that I created!  Here it is:

THE INSPIRATION

THE PROJECT

 THE VIDEO
I used a saturated canary image which you can find saturated canary in the store.  I then used a circle die and cut the card into a circle shape and adhered a doily on top.  I then placed my flowers in a fashion as so to  mimic the girls wreaths/circle in the photo above and then added the ribbon in a sort of whispy fashion.  I just love how it turned out and I hope you do too.  


THE STORE
Thanks for looking!  ~Kelly Walkelmol design team member



No comments: